The Nike Flex Stride A.I.R Kelly Anna London 7" Short combines stretchy woven fabric that allows you to move freely with a clean, streetwear style. A zipped back pocket has a vapour barrier to help guard items from sweat and is big enough to hold a phone. A low-profile elastic waistband with a drawcord lies flat against your skin for comfort.
The design from looks to the bold and empowering work of Kelly Anna and features a model in various movements of running.
• A lightweight design made of woven fabric helps keep you comfortable.
• At the back, enhanced ventilation keeps you cool where you need it most.
• At the back, a zippered pocket helps keep your electronic device secure.
• Side pockets and a drop-in pocket on the brief liner offer up space for small items.
• An updated narrow waistband offers up distraction-free support.
• Its dual-function drawcord can be worn internally or externally.
• Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body.
• Dri-FIT technology helps you stay dry and comfortable.
• Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
• Knit liner
• Reflective elements at the side hems and reflective Swoosh at the left leg
• Body: 100% polyester; Panels: 94% polyester, 6% spandex; Waistband: 66% nylon, 34% spandex; Lining: 89% recycled polyester, 11% spandex.
• Machine wash
• Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: