The Nike Metcon 4 Men's Training Shoe features an updated upper with a zonally placed haptic print for enhanced durability and stability. Flywire technology provides you with a locked-down fit, while the sticky rubber in the forefoot provides excellent traction for running and training.
- Haptic print provides durability and stability.
- Flywire technology delivers a locked-down fit.
- Drop-in midsole provides a stable fit and feel.
- Mesh on the heel and ankle provides breathability to help keep you cool and comfortable.
- Low-profile heel clip rolls up on the lateral and medial sides to help minimize drag during handstand pushups.
- Midsole offset (height difference) from heel to toe is 4mm, which creates a stable platform ideal for weightlifting.
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction for sled pushes.
- Tri-star pattern helps provide traction for multidirectional movement.
- Rubber wraps up from the outsole through the midfoot to help protect against abrasion during rope climbs.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: