The Nike Shox TL shoe in Off Black/Court Purple-White is a refresh of the 2003 version and is all about mechanical cushioning and taking comfort to the next level.
The Nike Shox technology uses resilient, flexible columns with moderator plates for optimum comfort and impact absorption underfoot, as well as offering a striking design aesthetic.
These trainers are made with a breathable mesh upper and moulded overlays throughout the midfoot to ensure a supportive fit.
• Nike Shox technology combines resilient, flexible columns with moderator plates for outstanding cushioning that compresses and regains its shape
• A combination upper with a full TPU cage is a near-exact replica of the 2003 Nike Shox TL.
• Moulded overlays throughout the midfoot provide support and a snug fit
• A TPU plate in the heel between the midsole and Nike Shox technology helps provide lateral stability and support
• Foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning
• Non-marking, solid rubber in a modified waffle outsole gives great traction and durability
• Reflective details
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: