The Nike Skyve Max in Spiral Sage and Black is the ideal mix of urban utility style and runway fashion, a basketball inspired shoe with design elements drawn from traditional Japanese split-toe shoes, traditional Tabi footwear and Sashiko decorations.
Designed for performance running, the visible Nike Air cushioning and modern heel clips wrapping the sides provides soft cushioned feel and support, holding you comfortably over the durable and reliable herringbone outsole.
• Visible Nike Air cushioning in the heel, originally designed for performance running, adds unbelievably soft cushioning.
• The intricate topdown design with its split, asymmetrical look is inspired by the Tabi footwear of Japanese workers that allowed them to be more agile and have direct contact with their environment.
• Herringbone sole adds b-ball heritage, traction and durability.
• The stitched patterns on the upper are inspired by the Sashiko form of decorative reinforcement and add texture to the soft leather overlays.
• Cityscape colors and a mixture of materials on the upper are inspired by Kintsugi pottery, the Japanese art of repairing broken ceramics with gold and silver lacquer.
• The thick padded tongue, super soft liner and sock-like fabric around the collar add unbelievable comfort.
• The 10th, inspired by the army unit Bill Bowerman served in during WWII, is rooted in global expressions of military and workwear. Expanding the breadth of utility within street-ready style, it celebrates, reinterprets and expands on the functionality of time-tested designs by merging them with Nike innovation for superior style, attitude and comfort.
• Screen printed Swoosh
• Reflective details
• Double pull tabs
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: