The Nike Spark A.I.R Chaz Bundick Crew Socks in Sail and Reflective has a look and style inspired by 50's Abstract Impressionism and 60's pop art, created by Nikes seasonal Artist In Residence, Chaz Bundwick.
A snug and comfortable feel is provided by soft polyester fabrics and triangular arch support, while ventilated mesh on the top helps ensure you stay cool.
No-slip design puts spandex in the heel so it does not slip, keeping it secure as you move.
• This season's Artist in Residence (A.I.R.), Chaz Bundick, creates art inspired by '50s abstract expressionism and the pop art of the '60s. Bundick adds a sense of space and joy through youthful shapes and primary colors.
• Snug comfort from the toe to the top of the sock helps create an almost "barefoot" feel. A triangular underfoot arch pattern supports your medial and lateral sides.
• Spandex in the heel keeps the sock stable as you move. The secure design helps ensure the sock won’t slip down on your run.
• Ventilated mesh at the top of the foot helps keep you cool.
• Sweat-wicking technology helps you stay dry, comfortable and focused.
• Socks can be worn on either foot.
• 94% polyester/6% spandex
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: