The Nike Sportswear Air Max 97 SE in Light Graphite, Obsidian and Black is the latest refresh of the 1990 original, adding some new looks to the classic low-top design that was originally inspired by the Bullet trains of Japan.
Stitched leather overlays and padded collar are elevated with distinctive details and materials from the heritage-filled past of the Air Max.
Designed as a running shoe, the Max Air unit in the heel offers cushioning on every footfall.
• The pops of color celebrate the Air Max journey, paying tribute to '90s icons. The insole graphic blends together the classic logos from the Air Max pantheon.
• The popped mini Swoosh design on the toe connects it to the original Air Max 97 colorway.
• The upper features a rich mixture of materials that pull from past and present Air Max icons adding a textured look that's full of many discoverable details.
• The synthetic upper keeps the fluid look of the original while adding comfort and durability.
• Originally designed for performance running, the full-length Max Air unit adds soft, lasting comfort.
• The hidden lacing system was a first of its kind and allows for a streamlined look
• The foam midsole feels springy and cushy.
• Foam insole
• Pull tabs
• Reflective details
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: