The Nike Sportswear Blazer Low '77 Suede in Black and White embodies the look of old school basketball sneakers with its low-top design, vintage midsole finish and luscious suede to complete the retro look.
Durable and tough-stitched upper gives a comfortable, supportive fit with easy-entry lacing, fusing to the midsole with vulcanised construction techniques. Meanwhile, the herringbone patterned outsole offers enhanced traction and durability.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, the durable construction, tough stitching and easy-entry lacing offers durability and comfort that lasts.
• A nearly 1-to-1 remake nods to the '72 original.
• Low-cut, padded collar creates a sleek look that feels great.
• Vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to midsole for a streamlined look that's durable and comfortable.
• Solid rubber outsole with herringbone pattern adds traction, durability and heritage styling.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: