The Nike Sportswear Blazer Mid '77 in White, Black and Sail embodies the exposed-foam look of old school basketball sneakers with its mid-top padded design, vintage midsole finish and DIY look that begs for your own style.
Durable and tough-stitched upper gives a comfortable, supportive fit with easy-entry lacing, fusing to the midsole with vulcanised construction techniques. Meanwhile, the herringbone patterned outsole offers enhanced traction and durability.
• Celebrating art and DIY style, the paint splatter upper invites you to add your own artistic touch.
• The retro Swoosh design adds heritage style while the stitched overlays and exposed needlework adds to the throwback look.
• The vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look you can wear anywhere.
• The solid-rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction and durability with a vintage look.
• The mid-top, padded collar adds support and comfort.
• The EVA sockliner adds cushioning
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: