The Nike Sportswear Women’s Air Force 1 ‘07 ESS is crafted with tough stitching, pristine materials and a cupsole design that deliver smooth heritage style and durability. Textile accents and embroidered details also add a premium touch. Originally designed for performance hoops, the Nike sportswear Women’s Air Force 1 '07 SE features Nike Air cushioning that adds lightweight comfort with every step.
The midsole ensures stability and support, while the rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circles generates durable traction for a reliable finish. A padded, low-cut collar cushions your ankle for ultimate comfort, with perforations to the toe area encouraging air flow for cooling ventilation. Traditional lace-up fastening completes this shoe by allowing you to customise the fit to find the perfect feel for you.
• Crosses hardwood comfort with off-court flair, this shoe puts a fresh spin on what you know best: era-echoing, 80s construction, bold details and nothing-but-net style
• Tough stitching, pristine materials and a cupsole design, these shoes deliver smooth style
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort while the padded ankle and tongue add to the soft ride
• Rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circles adds traction and durability
• Textile accents and embroidered details add a premium touch
• Lace-up fastening
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: