The Nike Sportswear Womens Air Force 1 '07 Essential in White, Metallic Gold and Black is a fresh spin on the famous original, built with the crisp stitched upper you expect, adorned with bold lines and premium details.
Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning.
This low top design keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette.
• Fun, discoverable details nod to NYC bodega shopping bags.
• From sanded leather that's smoother than backboard glass to classic coloring that features a satin sheen, the low-cut silhouette offers a crisp, streamlined look that's easy to clean.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
• The low-cut silhouette adds a simple, streamlined look.
• Padding at the collar feels soft and comfortable.
• Foam midsole
• Perforations on the toe
• Rubber sole
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: