The Nike Sportswear Womens Air Vapormax 2021 FK in Plum Fog and Grey Fog offers sharp modern style with speckled Flyknit fabrics and technology, providing flexible comfort throughout.
Underfoot, innovative VaporMax Air cushioning combines multiple Air units into one large heel-to-toe cushion, moving with you and providing a soft feel without compromise. A distinctive Nike Grind outsole helps ensure reliable traction on a variety of surfaces.
• Originally designed for performance running, the revolutionary VaporMax 2 Air unit is made from recycled material and provides more Air underfoot than ever before.
• The first 1-piece Air unit to run the entire length of a shoe, it allows for smoother transitions and adds unbelievable cushioning.
• Stretchy and supportive Flyknit upper is made from post-industrial recycled yarn and creates a striking visual that's seamless, breathable and feels as light as air.
• Collar sculpts the ankle for a sporty look that feels great while padding on heel adds to the comfort.
• Recycled rubber on the sole adds durability and traction, putting a finishing touch on the shoe that lets you walk the talk.
• The shoe box is made from recycled cardboard and doubles as a shipping box
• TPU heel clip made from recycled plastics adds heritage styling
• Made from at least 20% recycled materials by weight
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: