The Nike Sportswear Blazer Low '77 in White, Volt, Orange and Black embodies the look of old school basketball sneakers with its low-top design, vintage midsole finish and crisp lines to complete the retro look.
Durable and tough-stitched upper gives a comfortable, supportive fit with easy-entry lacing, fusing to the midsole with vulcanised construction techniques. Meanwhile, the herringbone patterned outsole offers enhanced traction and durability.
• The clean upper with a popped retro Swoosh adds heritage style while the stitched overlays and exposed needlework adds to the throwback look.
• The vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look you can wear anywhere.
• The solid-rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction and durability with a vintage look.
• The mid-top, padded collar adds support and comfort.
• The EVA sockliner adds cushioning
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: