Perforations on the upper give enhanced breathability in the forefoot and the arch from previous versions, while the Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 36 also has reduced bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
The heel collar and tongue have been made slimmer to conform to your foot shape without compromising comfort.
The exposed Flywire cables provide a snug fit and a locked down feel that is especially useful at higher speeds.
The Full length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth and responsive ride, while the Cushlon ST foam provides a firm yet responsive cushioning. Working together, they provide the feel that the Pegasus is known for.
• Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch.
• Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
• Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
• Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds.
• Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
• High resiliency sockliner adapts to the contour of your foot for support.
• Waffle pistons on outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction.
• Reduced tongue weight from the Pegasus 35 conforms to your foot.
• Heel collar tapers away around the Achilles tendon.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: