Nike have updated the cushioning and the traction on the Women’s Vomero 15 to provide greater energy return and even more grip.
The Air Zoom unit in the forefoot is twice the size of previous versions, while ZoomX foam in the heels works with the Air Zoom unit to provide a responsive feel with high energy return.
High abrasion rubber is used at the outsole to give durable traction, and a solid grip on the pavement. The upper has perforations to keep your feet from overheating.
• Nike ZoomX foam in the heel provides energy return, giving you a responsive feel as you move forward.
• An Air Zoom unit at the forefoot is twice as large as previous versions, delivering more cushioning with every step.
• A heel clip helps keep your foot secure. It's built to handle the rigors of each run, creating a dependable shoe that supports your miles.
• High-abrasion rubber at the outsole delivers a solid grip on the pavement for traction and durability.
• Perforations through the upper for breathability.
• Touch points at the tongue and collar deliver comfort for longer runs.
• Offset: 10mm (Forefoot: 16mm, Heel: 26mm)
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: