Its one-piece upper and customisable lacing system offer second-skin-like comfort and lockdown.
Rebel icons of ’90s tennis inspired the vibrant pops of colour, denim patches and faux acid-wash finish of this shoe.
Patterns and grooves are integrated into the outsole to optimise stability and traction during hard cuts and quick movements on the court.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit is angled to deliver responsive cushioning.
- One-piece upper offers a second-skin-like fit.
- Integrated crash pad helps promote a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- 1/2 bootie provides a comfortable, locked-down fit.
- Outsole is cored out in the middle to reduce weight and show off the Zoom Air unit.
- Modified herringbone pattern provides traction on hard court surfaces.
- Gilly straps on the medial and lateral side integrate with the laces to provide a locked-down, customisable fit.
- Rubber on the toe increases durability in this high-wear area.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: