Designed to help you win more points on serve, the Nike Court Zoom Pro launches you into the air so you can strike the ball at a higher position.
Its clever design combines a propulsion plate and a Zoom Air unit, with the plate compressing the air during your push-off to produce maximum rebound energy as you spring back up.
Hitting the ball at higher point gives you a larger window of trajectories to find the service box – essentially, it gives you more options and more consistency. Who wouldn’t want that?
The shoe’s breathable upper features a low-profile, padded collar and tongue for no-fuss comfort, while the data-driven generative outsole offers grip and durability without weighing you down.
• Flexible, breathable upper
• Padded collar
• Moulded rubber on toe for durability in high-wear area
• Propulsion plate and forefoot Zoom Air unit combine for extra spring when serving
• Data-driven outsole provides grip while minimising weight
• Pull tabs on heel for easy on and off
• Clay court tennis shoes
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: