The Nike Free TR 9 AMP delivers support for quick, multidirectional movements and brings lightweight flexibility to your studio or gym workout. The zonal embroidery is visually striking and also structural, while a zig-zag stitch and rounded toe box helps your foot flex naturally.
• Printed upper with embroidered stripes for added structure.
• Full bootie construction lets you slip the shoe on and off easily.
• Rounded toe box allows the foot to expand and move naturally.
• Zig-zag stitch outlines the tongue, creating a supportive cage around the midfoot that still lets the shoe stretch with your foot.
• Flywire cables along the eyestays offer midfoot lockdown.
• Moulded sockliner provides underfoot comfort.
• Midsole features rigid foam around the perimeter, and a softer foam underfoot for a smooth, cushioned transition.
• Rubber pods are placed in high-wear areas for enhanced traction.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: