Designed to withstand the demands of cross-training, the Nike Metcon 4 XD delivers abrasion resistance with a 3D-printed upper for long-lasting wear. A thin web of rubber stretches from the outsole to wrap the midfoot for added durability.
This product is helping to support Battle Cancer, they organise mass-participation fitness competitions that raises money for cancer charities across the world. For every do Battle Cancer product you buy, we will donate £10 to their chosen cancer charities.
If you experience any problems ordering the Battle Cancer shoe ID please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please Note: If ID is ordered then the footwear is not available for returns unless it is faulty.
- 3D-printed upper delivers optimal durability.
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for a dynamic fit.
- Drop-in midsole offers a stable heel with a flexible forefoot.
- Low-profile heel clip rolls up on the sides to help minimize drag during wall exercises and handstand push-ups.
- Thin web of rubber stretches from the outsole to wrap the midfoot for optimal durability.
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: