The Nike Womens Metcon 6 in Bright Mango and Dk Smoke Grey-Barely Green is designed to support you in heavy-weighted or high-intensity workouts, with 18% more breathability and the previous Metcon 5 using durable screen-printed mesh.
Designed with a low, flat and wide heel featuring a removable Hyperlift insert that adds an offset to help improve stability for squats, wall balls and thrusters. The directional traction on the outsole wraps up the side of the shoe for grip when climbing a rope and speed when sliding back down.
This lightweight training shoe also includes foam firmer under the heel to provide a secure feel and a softer foam in the forefoot to cushion high-impact moves. A textured print on the top enhances the durability of this shoe whatever you are doing.
• Nearly 18% more breathable than the Metcon 5, this version has lightweight mesh that keeps air flowing and your foot cool.
• A durable screen print reinforces the mesh without sacrificing breathability.
• The low, flat and wide heel creates a stable base for weighted exercises.
• A removable Hyperlift insert lets you adjust the height under your heel from one set to the next.
• Rubber tread on the sole and up the side of the shoe provides traction on the ground and grip when you're climbing a rope.
• Foam is firmer under the heel for a secure feel and softer in the forefoot to cushion high-impact moves.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: