The Nike Women’s Quest 2 uses a lightweight synthetic mesh upper to give high levels of breathability and comfort as the miles go past. Flywire cables lock down the lacing system to provide a secure fit and feel.
The cushioning comes from both the full length Phylon midsole, which offers lightweight resilient cushioning, and a raised rubber on the waffle pattern of the outsole. This deflects impact for added cushioning and response, before springing back to shape for the next step.
• Offset: 10mm (22mm heel, 12mm forefoot)
• The lightweight mesh and synthetic upper delivers more breathability than the original Quest.
• Flywire cables integrate with 2-tone lacing system for a secure fit.
• Full-length Phylon midsole offers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
• Modified-waffle pattern on the rubber outsole enhances grip and traction.
• Raised rubber on the waffle pattern deflects impact and springs back to original shape for added cushioning and response.
• A crash rail on the outside edge of the outsole allows for flexible transitions.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: