The re-engineered Reebok Mens Nano 9 in black, True Grey 8 and Toxic Yellow has a light-weight Stretch Flexweave upper that offers more flexibility to handle dynamic moves, with a midfoot support cage for heavy lifting.
A Soft midsole offers responsive cushioning to support heavy-run activities, whilst the Polyurethane NanoShell adds to the stability whilst protecting the midsole from abrasion.
Decoupled abrasion-resistanc rubber on the outsole provides traction on a variety of surfaces, with Flex grooves for flexibility.
• Stretch Flexweave Technology weaves fibers into a figure-8 to create a strong, flexible upper
• Designed for: CrossFit workouts, cardio, lifting sessions
• Low-cut design for quicker foot transitions
• Midfoot cage for lightweight seamless support
• Polyurethane NanoShell protects the midsole from abrasion and helps support during heavy lifts
• Decoupled, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole allows for training on varied surfaces
• Flex grooves for increased flexibility
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: