The Saucony Triumph 19 delivers a sensation that dream runs are made of thanks its flexible and durable PWRRUN+ midsole that gives a lively and plush feel with every step.
A new lightweight upper offers improved ventilation with an adaptable, sock like fit. On top of that an articulated eye-row provides a sleek and personalised fit for comfort and a secure feel. Crafted details and suede elements within the upper give a look perfect for taking beyond your run and on to the rest of your day.
A durable XT-900 outsole provides long lasting traction and a topsole inside the shoe gives you an additional layer of comfort more directly under the foot.
• FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalised fit yet.
• PWRRUN+ cushioning is flexible, durable, and springy for a lively ride throughout your run.
• New engineered mono-mesh upper for enhanced breathability at a lighter weight.
• Durable XT-900 outsole.
• New articulated eye-row for a more adaptive fit.
• Crafted details and suede elements move effortlessly from workout to hangout.
• Topsole provides an additional layer of comfort closer to your foot.
• Weight 259g (9.1oz)
• Stack height: 32.5mm / 24.5mm
• Heel Drop: 8mm
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: