Superfeet Insoles - Orange
Engineered for high-impact activities, the Superfeet ORANGE features a shock-absorbing foam forefoot for people who punish their feet.
For the people who want a little more spring under their feet when they go the extra mile, the ORANGE has a resilient, high-impact foam forefoot, while maintaining Superfeet's unmistakable shape and legendary support. The result is an insole that can take a pounding so your feet don’t have to.
A high-profile insole that offers a deep and narrow heel cup for maximum support, it fits all types of medium and high-volume footwear with removable insoles like athletic shoes and boots.
Superfeet ORANGE insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
Superfeet insoles can be trimmed to achieve a perfect fit. Below guide is in UK foot sizes.
B 2 - 3.5
C 4 - 5.5
D 6 - 7.5
E 8 - 9.5
F 10 - 11.5
G 12 - 13.5
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE
- LONG-LASTING ODOR-CONTROL: Eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- AEROSPRING FOAM: Durable viscoelastic closed-cell foam absorbs impact to deliver long-lasting comfort.
- FLEXIBLE COMFORT CRADLE: The flexible horseshoe-shaped heel cradle provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
- VENTILATED FOREFOOT: Improves air circulation and breathability.
- HEEL CUP: Helps position the heel to naturally absorb impact.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: