The North Face Himalayan Down Parka in Black brings together modern tech features and some classic Parka design, built to keep you warm and comfy during your explorations with ethically sourced goose down inside cozy, bulky baffles.
Breathable WindWall tech fabrics help to keep out the wind yet also shed excess hot air when needed, wrapping up the super-efficient 550 Fill insulation and making for a lightweight and high-performance jacket.
Easily closed with a Stormflap zip, this parka offers up an easy and secure feel with adjustable Velcro cuffs and bungee-closure hem. Classic TNF embroidery on the left chest shows off serious outdoors heritage that’s recognisable anywhere.
• WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
• Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
• Top-entry patch pockets and side-entry, secure-zip hand pockets
• Fixed, adjustable hood
• Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
• Hem drawcord adjustment
• TNF™ embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
• Interior secure-zip pocket
• The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: