Under Armour set out to develop the best neutral running shoe with the Hovr Infinite, the UA HOVR™ technology provides a zero-gravity feel to maintain energy return that helps to eliminate impact step after step.
The compression-mesh Energy Web contains and moulds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in. Made with an ergonomic EVA sockliner, it moulds to the foot, eliminating slippage and providing ideal underfoot comfort.
With strategically placed carbon-rubber traction pods under the heel of the outsole, they deliver greater traction and durability at high-impact strike zones.
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
• DIGITALLY CONNECTED: Record Sensor™ technology tracks, analyses & stores virtually every running metric so you know exactly what you need to do to get better (Phone and app required)
• Internal heel counter for additional support that helps keep the back of the foot locked in place
• EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning & a responsive feel
• Anatomically placed, deep flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
• Solid-rubber outsole covers high-impact zones for greater durability with less weight
• 360° reflectivity for increased visibility on low-light runs
• Offset: 8mm
• Weight: 8.8oz/249g
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: