By wrapping a compression mesh Eneregy Web around the HOVR midsole Under Armour have contained it helping the HOVR Machina return the energy you put in.
A pebax plate is inspired by sprint spikes and gives a propulsive feel, with powerful toe offs that works alongside the “zero gravity feel” of HOVR foam.
The engineered mesh upper provides high levels of breathability, with an ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed.
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
• UA HOVR™ technology provides "zero-gravity feel" to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
• Compression mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
• Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable for ultimate speed
• External heel counter for added stability & a locked-in feel
• Sprint spike-inspired Pebax® speed plate for increased return & more powerful push-offs
• Solid rubber outsole covers high-impact zones for greater durability with less weight
• Carbon rubber pods under the heel deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones
• Reflective details
• Offset: 8 mm
• Weight: 295 g
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: