The Under Armour HOVR Rise 2 in Black and Mod Grey is designed to provide high-performance impact absorption using UA HOVR technology. Much like in UA’s running shoes, the HOVR foam in the midsole maintains energy return, while being contained in EVA for combined comfort and performance.
An upper made with lightweight and abrasion-resistant mesh helps provide a breathable feel, with 3D printed overlays and durable feel making this shoe ideal for any workout or training.
• UA HOVR™ technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
• UA HOVR™ foam is contained within firmer EVA midsole for perfect blend of comfort & performance
• Lightweight, abrasion-resistant mesh upper with 3D print is durable & breathable for any workout
• Stretch-bootie construction for easy on/off
• External strap helps lock your foot in place
• Full rubber outsole to enhance multi-directional traction & durability
• Offset: 8mm
• Weight: 11oz (mens)
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: