The Under Armour TriBase Reign 2 in black is designed to maximize ground control with three points of contact for a low, stable base that still allows natural foot flexibility. Built for intense workouts with a durable mesh for lightweight support and all-around abrasion resistance with a tough ripstop material.
The UA TriBase in the outsole maximizes ground contact where your foot needs it the most, allowing upward flexibility to promote natural motion with downward flexibility to grip the ground during lifts. The Full-rubber outsole wraps up the lateral and medial sides for greater durability and added abrasion resistance with medial rope grip.
Full-length Micro G foam in the midsole provides cushioning, comfort and responsive energy return with every footfall, rounding out the feature package and making these training shoes ideal for your gym, studio or training sessions.
• Larger External heel counter and collar height for increased stability and heel lock-in
• UA Tribase in the outsole maximises ground contact where your foot needs it the most, allows for superior upwards flexibility to promote natural motion, & downwards flexibility to grip the ground during lifts
• Full-length Micro G® foam midsole for the ultimate in responsive cushioning
• Full-rubber outsole wraps up the sides for durability & added abrasion resistance with medial rope grip
• Strategic rubber build under the toe box for a more powerful floor grip
• Low to the ground construction allows for greater feel and power transfer
• Non-removable insole
• Offset: 2mm
• Weight: 307 g
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: