Focused on giving comfort for those long runs, the Under Armour Women’s Charged Escape 3 Evo in uses firmer charged cushioning in the heel to absorb the shock of the step, and support your foot, while softer foam in the forefoot improves your comfort through every stride.
The engineered mesh upper provides a comfortable, and breathable hold, while your foot is locked into place thanks to the comfort collar, which gives a soft, plush feel.
A full contact rubber outsole uses deep flex grooves for flexibility and high abrasion rubber in high wear areas for improved durability.
• Engineered mesh upper is lightweight & breathable
• Firm external heel counter for additional support that keeps the back of the foot locked in place
• Moulded Comfort Collar locks in the heel with a soft, plush feel for zero distractions
• Full-length moulded sockliner forms to the foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort
• Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer in the heel & softer in the forefoot for support & comfort
• TPU midsole shank for added stability & support
• Rubber outsole provides full ground contact with deep flex grooves for flexibility where you need it
• High-abrasion rubber added to heavy wear areas of the sole to increase durability
• Offset: 10mm
• Weight: 224g
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: