The Under Armour Women’s HOVR Machina 2 is a lightweight, fast running shoe designed to help you maximise your potential. UA HOVR technology gives a zero gravity feel, alongside high energy return that is increased by the introduction of a Sprint spike inspired Pebax plate.
The upper uses an ultra-lightweight 3D spacer mesh to improve speed and breathability. In the outsole carbon rubber pods are used to improve durability and traction without adversely affecting the weight.
• CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN: tracks & analyses your running metrics to help make you a better runner
• UA HOVR technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
• Compression mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR foam to give back the energy you put in
• Ultralight 3D spacer mesh upper for increased breathability & ultimate speed
• As your body emits energy, the mineral-infused UA RUSH™ lining absorbs & reflects it back, improving endurance
• External heel counter for added stability & a locked-in feel
• Sprint spike-inspired Pebax speed plate for increased return & more powerful push-offs
• Carbon rubber pods under the heel deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones
• Reflective details
• Offset: 8mm
• Weight: 230.8g (8.14 oz)
• NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: