The Blade’s back and better than ever.
Returning with a spectacular colour-shifting paintjob, the Wilson Blade v8 has evolved in line with the modern game, providing even greater rewards for those willing to embrace aggressive, attacking play.
The 26in version features a shorter frame that’s the perfect size for juniors aged 10 to 12, while the 100 sq in headsize gives plenty of power potential.
Elsewhere, the Blade v8 retains Parallel Drilling at the grommets for a more forgiving sweetspot, while the Ergonomic End Cap and Top Grip Taper combine for improved comfort and feel.
• Endorsed by Serena Williams, Emma Raducanu, Simona Halep, Stefanos Tsitsipas, and Milos Raonic
• Headsize: 100 sq in / 645 sq cm
• Strung Weight: 9.5oz / 270g
• Unstrung Weight: 9oz / 255g
• Unstrung Balance: 32cm / 3 HL
• Length: 26in / 66cm
• String Pattern: 16x19
• Taper System: 22mm Flat Beam
• Recommended for ages 10-12
• Metallic green design flashes modern, vibrant look with every swing
• Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
• Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
• Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
• Pre-strung with Wilson Sensation, a multifilament string built for arm-friendly comfort and playability
• Please note that all Wilson Blade rackets come without a protective head cover
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
Measuring Your Grip Size
Choosing the right grip size is a vital part of playing tennis. The right grip size will make your racket feel natural and comfortable.
Use a ruler and measure (in inches) from the crease fold in your hand, to the top of your ring finger. Please see table below:
Note: It is always better to go for a smaller grip size, as you can easily increase your grip size with over grips.