The Wilson Blade Team 23 kids' tennis racket is perfect for juniors aged under 10 looking to step up their game and develop their skills.
QuadriForm Technology provides stable control and the aerodynamic frame yields easy, lightweight swings.
- Recommended for ages under 10
- Minimalistic, sleek design inspired by adult Blade
- QuadriForm Technology provides stable control
- Aerodynamic frame yields easy, lightweight swings
- Cross Section: 22.5mm O Beam
- Head Size: 100 sq in - 645.2 sq cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 4 Pts HL
- Strung Weight: 258g
- Length: 23in
- Player Type: Junior
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
Measuring Your Grip Size
Choosing the right grip size is a vital part of playing tennis. The right grip size will make your racket feel natural and comfortable.
Use a ruler and measure (in inches) from the crease fold in your hand, to the top of your ring finger. Please see table below:
Note: It is always better to go for a smaller grip size, as you can easily increase your grip size with over grips.