The Wilson Burn 100LS tennis racket is engineered with Spin Effect Technology to add more bite and spin that help control blistering strokes from the baseline.
Due to its lighter weight, this racket is easier to swing with pace and manoeuvre for every shot.
This racket is pre-strung with Wilson Sensation for added comfort and playability.
- Lighter weight for optimal manoeuvrability
- Spin Effect Technology increases ball RPM without changing your swing
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- High Performance Carbon Fibre offers increased frame stiffness for explosive power
- Pre-strung with Wilson Sensation
- Cross Section: 23-25-23 MM Dual Taper Beam
- Head Size: 100 sq in - 645.2 sq cm
- String Pattern: 18x16
- Unstrung Balance: 32.5CM/6 Pts HL
- Unstrung Weight: 280g
- Length: 27in/68cm
Make your racket unique to you with Racket iD, our premium quality personalisation service.
Previously only available to the pros, personalisation enhances your chosen product and lessens the risk of loss. And the best thing? It’s FREE!
A Pro:Direct personalised racket is a real one-off, created using the latest personalisation machinery in combination with our unrivalled experience and the largest selection of tennis rackets from all the top brands. Whether you want to let whoever you just beat in straight sets know exactly who you are, or make that gift extra special, Racket iD is your chance to get inventive and let Pro:Direct make your new racket truly yours.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
Measuring Your Grip Size
Choosing the right grip size is a vital part of playing tennis. The right grip size will make your racket feel natural and comfortable.
Use a ruler and measure (in inches) from the crease fold in your hand, to the top of your ring finger. Please see table below:
Note: It is always better to go for a smaller grip size, as you can easily increase your grip size with over grips.