The Wilson Clash 100 uses a new carbon mapping construction, which unifies the carbon at unconventional angles to allow the racket to bend in new dimensions. This gives longer dwell times for free-swinging accuracy without compromising the power.
The Dynamic Stability section at the throat helps to make sure the flex that is found from top to handle is not found from side to side, meaning that the power can come through your swing without losing control.
The Clash 100 is lighter than the Pro to allow for a more manoeuvrable experience.
• Special edition silver paintjob
• Headsize: 645 sq cm / 100 sq in
• String Pattern: 16x19
• Weight (Unstrung): 295g
• Balance (Unstrung): 310mm / 10pts HL
• Beam: 24.5mm
• Length: 27in/68.58cm
• SI (Stiffness Index): 11.2mm
• Torsional Stability: 3.9 degrees
• Frequency: 129Hz
• Please note this racket will come strung unless the image displays otherwise
• Please note that all Wilson Clash rackets come without a protective head cover
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
Measuring Your Grip Size
Choosing the right grip size is a vital part of playing tennis. The right grip size will make your racket feel natural and comfortable.
Use a ruler and measure (in inches) from the crease fold in your hand, to the top of your ring finger. Please see table below:
Note: It is always better to go for a smaller grip size, as you can easily increase your grip size with over grips.