Giving casual players the chance to imagine they’re stepping out at the Philippe Chatrier, the Wilson Roland Garros Elite is a forgiving frame that offers excellent stability and built-in power thanks to its oversized head and AirLite Alloy construction.
The head’s 110 sq in, to be precise, giving you a whole lot of racket to work with and ensuring off-centre hits can still turn into winners. The AirLite Alloy composite, meanwhile, makes the racket feel lighter in the hand and ups its durability, so you can feel like you’re playing at the French Open for session after session.
• Roland-Garros paintjob with official branding and French wordmark details
• Headsize: 710 sq cm / 110 sq in
• String Pattern: 16x19
• Weight (Unstrung): 309g
• Weight (Strung): 326g
• Balance (Unstrung): 325mm / 6pts HL
• Balance (Strung): 335mm / 3pts HL
• Length: 27.25in / 69.2cm
• Volcanic Frame Technology increases stability without sacrificing power
• AirLite Alloy construction creates lightweight frame with power and durability
• Power Strings feature longer mainstrings for greater power
• Oversize head generates impressive power and added forgiveness with enlarged sweet spot
• Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
• Please note this racket will come strung unless the image displays otherwise
• Please note that all Wilson Elite rackets come without a protective head cover
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
Measuring Your Grip Size
Choosing the right grip size is a vital part of playing tennis. The right grip size will make your racket feel natural and comfortable.
Use a ruler and measure (in inches) from the crease fold in your hand, to the top of your ring finger. Please see table below:
Note: It is always better to go for a smaller grip size, as you can easily increase your grip size with over grips.