Equipped with a 4D Support Chassis and the latest R-DST+ midsole cushioning, the Wilson Rush Pro 3.5 sets you up for big moves and even bigger shots.
Its power-focused design features a 9mm heel-to-toe drop for the perfect combination of responsiveness and forward propulsion, while the 4D chassis ensures stability as you twist and turn.
The streamlined design retains the popular Endofit inner sleeve for a sock-like fit, working with the minimal Sensifeel 2.0 upper to keep you comfortable. Underfoot, the ever-reliable Duralast outsole provides maximum traction however hard you play.
• 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
• Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel, and comfort
• Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability, and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
• DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
• Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
• R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
• Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
• Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: