Equipped with the minimally layered Sensifeel upper, the Wilson Women’s Rush Pro 2.5 2021 provides lightweight comfort as you move.
An Endofit inner sleeve offers a sock-like fit, and this latest version of the Rush Pro 2.5 better accommodates wider feet, making it a great choice if you’ve been searching for something with a little more room at the sides.
The ever-reliable Pro Torque Chassis keeps you stable during explosive actions, while upgraded R-DST+ cushioning absorbs shock and returns energy to propel you forward.
• Sensifeel features a minimally layered upper to upgrade comfort while maintaining superior support
• Women's Specific Support includes asymmetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter specifically for women to provide higher levels of stability, arch support, and control
• Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability, and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
• DF1 provides optimal low-to-the-ground court feel for agility and explosive acceleration (DF1 = HT Drop 6 mm)
• Pro Torque Chassis uses arch technology to provide torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration
• Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
• R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
• Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
• Generous Fit (D) construction better accommodates wider foot for a more comfortable fit
• Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: