The Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 is design for attacking players who are looking for a stable explosive shoe. It uses an anti-twist 4D Support Chassis on the outsole to control deceleration and encourage forward propulsion, perfect for aggressive movements towards the ball, and the net.
The Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper which is lightweight, while the engineered mesh offers enhanced breathability and a foot hugging fit.
The R-DST+ provides responsive cushioning so that you feel a spring back in every step to increase your energy throughout the match.
The outsole uses Duralast to offer excellent durability and traction on any court surface.
• Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort
• 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
• DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
• Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
• R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
• Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: