The Wilson Women’s Kaos Comp is designed with innovative technology including a PA chassis to provide ultimate stability and flexibility. A Duralast outsole ensures great traction and abrasion resistance, while the full inner sock offers a secure, comfortable fit.
- PRO TORQUE CHASSIS (PTC) LIGHT: Arch technology via a PA chassis placed on top of the midsole that is built for speed by providing ultimate stability and flexibility.
- ENDOFIT: Full inner sock construction that provides enhanced comfort, stability and an overall intuitive fit experience.
- 2D-F.S: Forefoot support delivers enhanced support and responsiveness with lateral stability and control.
- Dynamic Fit-DF2: Provides great forefoot responsiveness, low to the ground court feel, and dynamic cushioning for all playing levels.
- R-DST: Highly-compressed EVA material that produces combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance.
- DF2: 9mm heel-to-toe drop. Cushioned court feel provides compromise between comfort and quick performance.
- Duralast: Exclusive high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides excellent abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: