Nicknamed “the easy one”, the latest iteration of the YONEX EZONE 98 makes the players’ favourite frame more accessible than ever before.The addition of new 2G-Namd SPEED graphite in the throat of the racket improves energy efficiency on ball contact, generating faster snapback and increased ball speed that’s great for precise passing shots. A thicker, convex shaft reduces torque on off-centre hits, offering more stability when you’re on the stretch, while the upgraded Aero Shape frame features a thinner face for a soft, responsive feel.Combined with YONEX’s proprietary Vibration Dampening Mesh in the handle and shockless grommets, the new material construction reduces unwanted vibrations by 5.9% compared to the previous generation, emphasising the comfort factor that’s made the EZONE so popular with players of all levels.
• Endorsed by Nick Kyrgios and Naomi Osaka
• Headsize: 98 sq. in.
• Weight: 305g / 10.8oz
• Grip Size: 1-5
• Length: 27in
• Width Range: 23.5 – 24.5 – 19.5mm
• Balance: 315mm
• String Pattern: 16x19
• Stringing Advice: 45 – 60lbs
• Materials: HM GRAPHITE / 2G-Namd SPEED / VDM
• Technologies: ISOMETRIC, Vibration Dampening Mesh, Aero Shape, Shockless Grommets, Oval Pressed Shaft, 2G-Namd SPEED, Liner Tech
• Please be advised that this racket will come strung unless the image displays otherwise
• Please note that this racket comes without a head cover
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
Measuring Your Grip Size
Choosing the right grip size is a vital part of playing tennis. The right grip size will make your racket feel natural and comfortable.
Use a ruler and measure (in inches) from the crease fold in your hand, to the top of your ring finger. Please see table below:
Note: It is always better to go for a smaller grip size, as you can easily increase your grip size with over grips.