Built to deliver the level of performance demanded by professionals, the adidas Barricade 2018 Clay is optimised for clay-court surfaces with its herringbone outsole. The recognisable Barricade chassis adds stability in the midfoot, supporting every twist and lunge, while Geofit padding provides a comfortable fit. Official Roland-Garros branding on the tongue marks the Barricade Clay out as a special edition.
• Soft and stretchable tongue for comfort; Bootee construction for snug fit; Adiprene+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
• Abrasion-resistant Adituff wraps around the toe and medial forefoot to help protect against foot drag that occurs during serves, volleys and extreme lateral movements
• Geofit construction for anatomical fit and comfort; Ghillie at top of lacing delivers a locked-down fit
• Barricade chassis for support and stability in midfoot and extra freedom and flexibility in forefoot; Adiprene under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
• Adiwear 6 outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Clay-specific outsole with herringbone tread
• Official Roland-Garros branding
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: