The adidas Parley 9 Inch Tennis Shorts have breathable mesh details which add ventilation to keep you comfortable, while a contrast waistband provides subtle colour pop as Climalite wicks sweat to keep you dry.
These shorts will be worn by the likes of Alexander Zverev, Lucas Pouille, Dominic Thiem, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Tomas Berdych in the 2019 Australian Open.
This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- Regular Fit 9" inseam
- Exposed elasticated waistband
- Contrast colour drawstring for adjustability
- Mesh inner leg gusset
- Soft feel
- Stretch material
- Side slip-in pockets
- Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- Mesh ventilation insert on the inner legs
- These shorts are made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Material: 100% recycled polyester
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: