The adidas Parley PR tennis tee's soft fabric is designed to wick moisture from your skin and includes a 3D structure on the inside to enhance airflow and reduce cling.
Underarm gussets give you the room to unleash your full range of shots and this tee will be worn by the likes of Alexander Zverev, Dominic Thiem and Lucas Pouille during the 2019 Australian Open.
This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- Climalite wicks sweat to keep you dry in every condition
- Lightweight, stretchy feel
- Underarm gusset for enhanced range of motion
- Allover sublimation print
- Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- This tee is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Short sleeves
- Materials: 93% rec polyester 7% Elastane
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: