The Engineered mesh on the adidas Solar Glide ST 19 is breathable and flexible and uses Aramis computer tracking information to create areas of extra support.
The midsole uses Boost to give temperature independent responsive cushioning that delivers high levels of energy return. The Solar Propulsion rail works with the boost to increase stability, while the torsion system moves with the foot and helps to provide a smooth transition from impact to toe off.
Dual-density boost cushioning under the arch works alongside the Energy Rail to provide help for over-pronators.
A StretchWeb outsole allows the sole to flex with your foot and provides a natural ride. Continental rubber ensures superior traction in the both the wet and the dry.
• Regular fit
• Lace closure
• Mesh upper; Seamless haptic print overlay
• Textile lining; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride; Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
• Dual-density Boost cushioning under arch; Energy Rail midsole helps guide the foot
• Breathable, stable feel
• Weight: 302 g (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
• Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit; Solar Propulsion Rail guides the foot; Stabilising Torsion System
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: