The adidas Terrex Agravic Ultra propel you forward over the worst the trails can throw at you by combining two different foams with a carbon plate.To give the perfect blend of durability, lightweight, stability and response adidas have combined Lightstrike and Boost midsole materials and used carbon plate road running technology to improve efficiency and reduce impact forces.The plate also acts as a rock plate, and features a unique star cut out in the heel that deforms under impact creating small leaf springs that assist the absorption of your heel strike.The open mesh upper has a full seven lace points to allow for a locked in, personalised fit while continental rubber and 4mm lugs in the outsole maximise traction in any conditions.
• Trail running shoes made for the most demanding terrain and routes.
• Open mesh upper with abrasion-resistant weldings, and padded tongue
• Snug midfoot with slightly wider toe box
• Lightstrike and Boost midsole with carbon plate layer
• Dual-layer Achilles protection and midsole rock protection plate
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: