With the famous boost midsole optimised for powering your every step forward the adidas Ultraboost 20 will get you to your goals with an incredible level of responsiveness and a slightly firm feel.
The flexible Stretchweb outsole moves with the Boost to allow for a natural motion and smooth transition. A precise fit and control is obtained by using Primeknit+ which uses Tailored Fibre Placement (TFP) across the upper.
This is a textile process that involves stitching across every single millimetre to provide optimal lockdown of the foot, giving a stable feel for full control of your stride.
• Weight: 310 g (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel 22 mm / forefoot 12 mm)
• Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Rubber
• Lace closure
• adidas Primeknit+ textile upper
• Tailored Fibre Placement locked-in fit
• High-performance running shoes
• Responsive Boost midsole
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: