The midsole on the adidas Women’s Alphaboost uses dual density boost to provide stability on the instep and guide the foot to a neutral toe off.
Boost provides responsive cushioning that gives energy return as well as comfort and since it does not change its properties as the temperature changes, it will not soften as the miles pass.
Stability pods on the outsole create a solid platform that is enhanced by the targeted support on the mesh upper. The outsole uses continental rubber for excellent traction in the wet or dry.
• Weight: 289 g (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 20 mm / forefoot: 10 mm)
• Air mesh upper; Supportive Forgedmesh upper
• Textile lining
• Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
• Alphaboost System features dual-density Boost in the midsole and stability pods on the outsole
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: