Parley Ocean Plastic is an organisation that intercepts plastic before it enters the sea for recycling, and the adidas Women’s Parley Adizero Ubersonic uses some yarns made in collaboration with them for its construction.
The sprintframe construction uses geometrical research to create a lightweight supportive chassis while the upper has Dyneema yarns woven through to give strong, durable support.
- INTERLOCKING FIBER SYSTEM: An innovation in lightweight support where interlocking dyneema and Vectran fibers provide precise lockdown, flexibility and durability.
- FULL LENGTH PU MIDSOLE: Provides enhanced court feel with a balance of super reactive and resilient cushioning
- BOOTIE CONSTRUCTION: For better fit and unmatched comfort
- ADIWEA 6: Offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- ADITUFF: For better abrasion resistance in the toe area
- Supportive, lightweight Sprintframe
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: