The adidas Women's Parley Dress' soft fabric is designed to wick moisture from your skin and includes a 3D structure on the inside to enhance airflow and reduce cling.
To be worn by the likes of Garbiñe Muguruza and Kristina Mladenovic in the 2019 Australian Open, this product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans.
Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- 2-in-1 package with a panty
- 3D structure on the inside of the fabric for reduced cling
- Oceans inspired sublimated print
- Lightweight, stretchy feel
- Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- Short collar with V-split on the centre front
- Built-in tights
- This dress is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Dress: 93% recycled polyester 7% elastane single jersey
- Tights: 85% recycled polyester 15% elastane interlock
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: