The adidas Women's Parley Tennis Skirt has soft fabric and includes a 3D structure on the inside to enhance airflow and reduce cling. Integrated tights add coverage.
Worn by the likes of Angelique Kerber, Caroline Wozniacki and Jeļena Ostapenko during the 2019 Australian Open, Climalite wicks sweat to keep the wearer dry in every condition.
This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- 3D fabric structure reduces cling
- Built-in short tights
- Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- This skirt is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Skirt: 93% recycled polyester 7% elastane single jersey
- Tights: 85% recycled polyester 15% elastane interlock
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: